Schedule an Appointment Online With a Simple Form
Wall to wall clean that lasts much longer and does your carpet right
Use our knowledge and expertise to care for your precious area rug
A tailor made solution foe each type of sofa and fabric
Useful tips for easy home care - keep it clean and safe
Our Customers Say
"i would recommend this company and services for anyone with an aging area rug, or a dirty carpet. they are pros and efficient."
Here are some things you can and should do by yourself to keep your home cleaner - easily.
- Rotate your area rugs every couple of months to keep the affects of foot traffic equal around the rug.
- Baking soda is great to remove stubborn stains or clean the over. mix 1 part baking sofa, 3 parts warm water and get to work.
- A wet dishwasher glove is great to picking up cat's hair. Try it out and you'll bee surprised.
- Vacuum your rugs, carpet and upholstery every two weeks - and keep dirt from being embedded into between the fibers.
- If you try to clean a stain yourself, always check it out on a small patch before, to see if it actually works.
- When dealing with water damage, start using a dehumidifier as soon as possible to get the moister out of the air.
- Lemon juice works wonders on ink stains.
- Foaming shaving cream works wonders on red wine stains.
- From time to time, brush your carpets with a hand brush. you will be amazed at how many human and pet hairs are hiding on the surface.
And a extra tips for the ages -
- Recruit your children from a young age to clean with. it could bond you together, teach them how to keep the house clean and give them a pleasant cleaning experience, not as a chore.
Call Us Now at (914) 819-0443
Or Scheduele Your Free Organic Cleaning Estimate